Our responsiveness, our proactivity and our sense of service are our core values. We are here for you and we don’t just offer efficient products. Attentive to every detail, we are always endeavouring to improve the management of your orders, packaging and their shipping, so you can save even more time upon receipt. We believe that, as a customer, you must have the possibility to contact us at any time for new requests.
Therefore, we take pride in being flexible, by offering you the possibility of ordering online, creating your own kits and getting information about our products, wherever you are in the world.
Our strength also lies in the extent of our range which includes complex products with high added value and tools and accessories necessary for the installation of glazing.
These products are suitable for virtually all vehicles on European roads.
The ICOR team has considerable experience in logistics and is perfectly efficient in stock control to serve you effectively in the shortest possible time.
If at any point you don't feel we are giving you 100% satisfaction please contact us on the methods below.
Privacy & Safety
ICOR Ltd known as the Company.
Our Company Data Protection Policy refers to our commitment to treat information of employees, customers, stakeholders and other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiality.
With this policy, we ensure that we gather, store and handle data fairly, transparently and with respect towards individual rights.
This policy refers to all parties (employees, job candidates, customers, suppliers etc.) who provide any amount of information to us.
Who is covered under the Data Protection Policy?
Employees of our company and its subsidiaries must follow this policy. Contractors, consultants, partners and any other external entity are also covered. Generally, our policy refers to anyone we collaborate with or acts on our behalf and may need occasional access to data.
As part of our operations, we need to obtain and process information. This information includes any offline or online data that makes a person identifiable such as names, addresses, usernames and passwords, digital footprints, photographs, social security numbers, financial data etc.
Our company collects this information in a transparent way and only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, the following rules apply.
Our data will be:
● Accurate and kept up-to-date
● Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
● Processed by the company within its legal and moral boundaries
● Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties
Our data will not be:
● Communicated informally
● Stored for more than a specified amount of time
● Transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies
● Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data's owner (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities)
In addition to ways of handling the data the company has direct obligations towards people to whom the data belongs. Specifically we must:
● Let people know which of their data is collected
● Inform people about how we'll process their data
● Inform people about who has access to their information
● Have provisions in cases of lost, corrupted or compromised data
● Allow people to request that we modify, erase, reduce or correct data contained in our databases
To exercise data protection we're committed to:
● Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
● Develop transparent data collection procedures
● Train employees in online privacy and security measures
● Build secure networks to protect online data from cyberattacks
● Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
● Include contract clauses or communicate statements on how we handle data
● Establish data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorization etc.)
Our data protection provisions will appear on our website.
If you would like to place a wholesale order, enquire about becoming a re-seller of ICOR Ltd products or have any further queries regarding our wholesale business.
Please contact us on the following:
Phone: 01462 452190
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments
- Trade Account enquiries please email email@example.com